Saturday, January 24, 2009

Laura's Wedding

Einstein's cousin was married the week before my brother in law ( which if you remember *I* did the pictures for his wedding) so these have been on hold. I'm so glad I got to them finally and I am so pleased with how the outdoor pictures came out! I will admit I boosted the color a bit in photo shop and that may be in part due to my winter blues. But she did get married in a garden after all!
This Flower girl was so cute! She was very focused!
The girls marching in.
Exchanging the rings.
I LOVED this moment. It's the groom's sister shedding some happy tears during his exchange of vows. It was very touching. I love her single tear on her cheek....
I love her smirk here :-)
The girls again.

I love their exchange here. There's just something very special between them and you can tell.


Going in for the kiss!

I hope you enjoy these. Reception pictures to follow in a few days. We did some crazy dancing.....

No comments: