Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Dog Days Of Summer


Some pictures I found from last August. We had an unusually cool month. But did it stop the kids from hitting the beach? NO! These pictures make me miss the summer desperately. Oh the tan skin, the sun-bleached blonde hair of my children, the smell of sunscreen....
Winter months are not an easy time to get bright, fun pictures! I especially love picture of Tinyman. Even though this pictures was taken just 6 short months ago, I can see he has grown so much since then! Oh why do they grow so fast?



4 comments:

Snuffygirl5 said...

Yeah, totally looking forward to this summer at the beach!

hannahw said...

fantastic color and light with that that first one Sara!!!

sarahsusen said...

Yeah, I am missing the beach and looking forward to summer! It was fun to see these posted.

Legume said...

I have been thinking about the beach this week too. Thanks for posting these - It makes me feel warm!