Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Gingerbread House!

We have many Christmas traditions in our home. One of them, of course, is decorating a gingerbread house. This has turned into a Dad/Kids thing they do together and they really quite enjoy it! I didn't grab the camera in time to capture the other kids helping but here are a few of Monkey and her daddy putting the last finishing touches on. I'd say they did a great job! It reminds me of the Witch's house in the classic Golden Book Hanzel and Gretel. Anyone remember that? That use to be one of my favorite books as a child. I must go finish cleaning as we continue the traditions tonight with "Buy you sibling a Christmas present" and "pick out your favorite food for Christmas eve".
Can you believe Christmas is only 3 days away!!!???!!!


1 comment:

hannahw said...

awesome! I wanna take a bite out of it!