Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let Your light So Shine!

Hello everyone!
I have to apologize for lack of posts lately, but as you know, we are ALL busy this time of year! I am heading down to Southern Maine today for *my family's Chrismtas party. I am excited to see everyone and hopefully will have some fun photos to share with you once I return. We almost decided not to go as a huge Nor' Easter is a headin' our way tomorrow! But, as true "main-ah's", we are braving the weather and going. We will just leave early and head home before the snow really starts to fly. So, I hope you all enjoy the last weekend before Christmas, and that you get all your baking, wrapping, and shopping finished! Until next time.......


*****This picture was taken our our churches Christmas brunch. I really like pictures of candles. I love how the flame glows, so I thought I'd share something festive with you!********

No comments: