Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Annual Christmas Party!

Not ours, but our best friends. We always have a great time. It's the only night of the year that we are kid-free and can really fellowship with each other. I seriously look forward to this party ALL YEAR LONG! We always play a game and this year- it was the "Newlywed Game"! 5 couples were selected, all being married for various lengths of time. They were asked 5 questions, 2 rounds each and the winner was then calculated based on their answers. I am happy to say that my in-laws won the game! Prize- $25 gift certificate to a favorite local restaurant. The "spectators" were able to vote on who they thought would win. My in laws only got 1 vote- my husband! (To my shame.. I knew I should have voted for them!) But my husbands prize for picking the winning couple- $25 gift certificate to our favorite local restaurant! So- we're going on a double date! Thanks J&S for such a fun night! Till next year.......



1 comment:

Snuffygirl5 said...

Why don't I ever take pictures of the party???? It was fun. Enjoy your double date!