Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amy's Baby Shower : Part 2!

It took me a while, but here is the second half to Amy's baby Shower. This was a "Diaper Wreath" made by Pam. Isn't it darling? She's so crafty! It was stock full of cute little baby boy items too!
Bethany had us take some time and fill out cards with either advice or scripture for Amy. I really loved this idea as there was a lot of wisdom in this room. here is one Mom who's sharing some very good advice. She has 4 children, 2 are grown and 2 are still at home. They are awesome kids. I always listen when she speaks as she has done something right along the way to produce such children!
Here are some stunning women! All of which are pregnant! I think there's something in the water here :-)

She found the "poopy diaper". Lucky her. :-)
Prizes were given away for cuteness, she won out :-)
Nicole won the questionaire. She's choosing her gift very wisely.
And a cute little baby onesie. She will soon have the baby to fill it out! Amy, I wish you the best with everything. You are a wonderful Mommy! And Bethany: you did a fantastic job with the shower. The details were incredible, I can't imagine how much time you spent finishing all of them. You ARE the best party-giver I have ever met.If your love for your friends is measured by your effort, Amy is so blessed to have you!!! (And so am I for that matter!)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So sweet Sara! I will have to get these made to prints and put them in a cute book for Amy. Gee it feels like we were just at that shower!