Sunday, March 22, 2009

Something New....

You are my first "public" to see my business idea. I've been thinking about putting scripture to my photographs for some time but just yesterday I decided to "take the plunge". Now, it's not an original idea and I don't expect to become "rich" off from it, but I think it is a worthwhile pursuit. Now here's where you as my public comes into play- I need your FEEDBACK. What do you think? Do you think there are people that will actually WANT to buy prints like these? Any critiquing? Please be honest ( in a nice way) with me. I welcome any and all feedback. thanks.

1 comment:

Aaron D. Priest said...

I've toyed around with that idea for years, and never really got it off the ground. I could easily find good combinations of images and verses, but I wasn't really sure what to use as an outlet to show people, nor was I ever really willing to risk enough cash to setup some local store displays. More recently I've been considering getting a calendar published with 12 images and verses that more or less match the season. I say go for it--I think it's an awesome idea!