Friday, February 27, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

Yesterday I went to check on Sassy Pants and Joker. They were in her room, being very quiet. When I opened the door, this is what I saw:
After an audible "awwwww", I quickly grabbed my camera and switched on my 50mm lens and made some setting adjustments.
No bribes were executed, no deals were made, he just did it because he's such a sweet boy.
He's so careful and has such a steady hand.
I have visions of him later in life doing this for his wife. It just melted my heart seeing him do this for his sister. He can be such a gentle boy sometimes. He's going to make an excellent husband some day, Lord willing. It encourages me greatly when I see Godly Character developing in my children. It's proof that stuff does actually stick :-)

2 comments:

Snuffygirl5 said...

Very sweet... but I'm the mom who would say "get that off the bed!" Kudos to you for not!

hannahw said...

Woah! He needs to come and do mine. I think he definitely has a steadier hand than I do! So cute.