Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Princessess Go To The Ball

And *who* took them? Well Prince Einstein of course! The local school system has a Father/Daughter Dance every year around Valentines Day. This is the first year the girls have gone and boy did they get all dolled up! Monkey ended up wearing her Snow White Princess shoes and a Tiarra and Sassy Pants wore long white satin gloves and had me curl her hair. It was very cute! And how sweet is it that "Daddy" took them? He HATES to dance. He's an introvert. But love makes you do things you never thought you'd do! And after fixing my washing machine, bringing me home flowers, taking me out to eat and now bringing our girls to a dance all within 5 days, PROVES that I married the BEST guy on earth!
This is for you Mom.

2 comments:

Snuffygirl5 said...

So cute. I love the one with dad!

Elijah's Handle said...

Josh dance?..........NO!