Monday, February 9, 2009

Einstein VS. Calculus

He decided to take a Calculus class through the University this semester for "fun". You know, since Calculus would be top pick of things that I would label as "fun". Ah, nope, it wouldn't. But he enjoys it and his employer will pay for most of this course if he gets a good grade. So the battle is on, and Einstein is doing very well. Here he is doing his homework and so far has received 100% on *ALL* of them. Gross, I know. I barely passed pre-cal in high school.
I know these are not "grade-A" photos but they are of my life and I wanted to share them with you. I am very proud of the man I married, especially when he wears his "Fargo" hat while doing his homework! :-)

6 comments:

Legume said...

So why is he wearing the hat? Was it cold in there?

sarasusen said...

Kind of, but not freezing. He says he stays warmer with a hat on. I don't wear a hat and I feel just fine. Normal people put a sweater on another layer on. But he's not normal. But I love him anyway :-)

Legume said...

Well you do loose 80% percent of your heat through your head.

Legume said...

He almost looks like a scientist from Russia in a spy movie :)

sarasusen said...

yes, and especially evil snuggled up with the floral comforter- LOL!

Teish said...

I really wish I was one of the brainy, good-at-advanced-mathematics chicks, but alas, I have no natural talent for such things. Like that kid in Space Camp, I love science, now ask me if I'm any good at it...