Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Fort... And Tree Climbers

My kids built a "fort" on Sunday. Isn't it cute? They were so proud of themselves! It's made of mostly sticks and leaves. but just for a few "homey" touches, Sassy Pants added a blanket, a few stuffed animals, and some home made wind chimes/suncatchers. (See them hanging from the tree?) I thought it was adorable and thought I'd share.










The kids are also becoming very good tree climbers! I admit, I am a bit uncomfortable with just *how high they are willing to climb....








And who says princesses can't climb trees?

2 comments:

Snuffygirl5 said...

Caleb loves your new song- he said "this song is from Napoleon". Is he a fan or what? I didn't even catch it.

*Jess* said...

Hi Sara,

I'm a mom of two kids, living in South Carolina, and I ran across your blog linked from either Kamee's site or Labor of Love or Jessica Claire's blog. I read all three of those blogs religiously because I am so impressed with their style.

Anyway, I am by no means a talented photographer, but I enjoy photography, especially when my kids are involved and I just recently purchased a Canon XTi DSLR.

I am looking to buy my first non-standard lens. Do you have any recommendations for me?

Thanks so much!
-Jess

thethreejays@gmail.com