Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bad News... Good News!

OK, so the bad news is my camera BROKE today! Sniff... sniff! I am positive it has something to do with my shutter and it's most likely just wear and tear from so much use. My model I currently have is the Canon 300D. I've had the opportunity this summer to try the 30D and the 40D and they are nice cameras, but not what I thought they would be for the price tag. SO I have 2 Seniors all set up for appointments and 2 more most likely to hire me to do theirs. So a broken camera is NOT good news for me right now!
Ironically I was looking yesterday on B&H's website and found they are having this insane deal on the canon 40D plus 2 lenses for $1535.00 I really really wanted to get it. But my husband is not looking to go into debt. I understand, wise of him. I would HAVE to find 6 more Seniors to pay for the camera. not a smart place to be in. So today when it broke- I wasn't comfortable with buying the 40D. SO I started looking else where. My husband actually found a great website with cheap prices cameras. so I ended up getting the 450D ( xSi) for $385 with free shipping and a 1 year warrantee. No lens, just the body. but I'm totally psyched! Should be here within a week. The best part is, I'll be able to pay it off with the $$ I make with my 2 Seniors I have already booked.

So maybe there is a new lens in my future???

All I can say is GOD IS GOOD!
Romans 8:28.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Sara,
Sorry to hear about your camera...that makes me sad. I hope your new one brings you as many wonderful pictures as your old one!