Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Fishing Trip, Day 1, Evening

What a gorgeous night! We had grilled chicken and ceasar salad for dinner and headed out to fish again over at Holebrook. It was a bit crowded, and had one especially grumpy fisherman down there. With only 1 good hit, we left there after only fishing for about 45 minutes. We went back to camp and threw some flies out right in front of our tent site. Picture #1 is T-LSS bridge at Sunset.
#2 is a self portrait of us.
( sorry for the quality but it's the only one I have of "us" on our trip)


#3 is the water right in front of our site.

#4 Is my hubs flyfishing at dusk. (#3 and #4 have been messed with some.... it wa snot that "blue" out there! LOL!)

#5 was the INCREDIBLE view of the moon last night. I had NO tripod so don't pick on my picture of the moon. It's very tricky to get a half decent shot without one!

We headed to bed around 10:30 and it felt glorious to be inside that sleeping bag. Ahhhhhh. I was bushed!

No comments: