Thursday, April 30, 2009

A "Thank- You" Is In Order!

***********updated- this is my original. I wanted everyone to see how GOOD Hannah's looks next to mine! She really smoothed out his skin and made a better contrast. Editing really is a SKILL and Hannah has quite an eye! She also told me what she did so I have learned a few new tricks myself. Thanks again Hannah- you're the BEST, hands down! ***********




Ok, I will admit I was quite frustrated with my editing program and my lack of knowledge of "photo-shop". As hard as I tried, I just couldn't get the shots of this little guy to look the way I KNEW they could look. So, I emailed my friend Hannah Wilde with a desperate SOS. She responded with these little gems less than 24 hours later. All I can say is WOWOWOW!!! She truly knows her stuff! I was so blessed that she would take the time to help me out and show me a few tips in Photo-editing to boot! Let her know what you think of her editing in the comments section- come on, show her a little love! :-)

Thank you Hannah!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

OH Sara these are BEAUTIFUL! I love them! Will you fly out to WA and take pictures for me? LOL

Snuffygirl5 said...

I love his contented little smile!

hannahw said...

awww- you're sweet Sara!