Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sneak Peak......

Today I drove over 45 minutes to take pictures of this little guy. And as excited as I was, *this* is how the photo shoot started....
After a diaper change and a nursing, he calmed down a bit. phew........
He sure does love his Mama. This may be one of my all time favorite pictures. Look at him stare at his mom. So precious.
And I love newborn dreaming and their smiles. I knew if I sat there long enough, he would give me "the sleeping grin". It only took him about 3 minutes. He's so cooperative, isn't he?
And this is how the photo shoot ended: all snuggled up in a warm fuzzy blanket and a sucker. I just love his hat.


I have much more to share later. This will have to do for now. I have no idea how Hannah @ www.hannahwildephotography.com does this ALL the time.

*My* hat is off to you Hannah. This was hard work. So worth it at the end of the day, but hard work none the less!

2 comments:

hannahw said...

haha! THANK YOU! This is why most of my newborn sessions last at least 3 hrs.

Snuffygirl5 said...

The second from the last looks just like big brother! I saw Hannah's pics hanging in the sono room today- they are exceptional. Now I know how much time they take! Can't wait to see the rest Sara...