Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAGGED!!!

[tag.jpg]

Ok- I've been "tagged" by my friend Bethany. These are usually fun so I'm going to do it! I will try to be as weird and random as I can be, which shouldn't be too difficult since I am kinda of a weirdo :-)

1. As a teenager my favorite evening snack was plain frozen peas or frozen corn in a cup. I would just munch away.....

2. I do not pre-treat or separate my laundry; I wash everything together. And yes, my clothes are clean!

3. We once had a racoon in our house at 3 am. Our basment window was open (broken) and the basement door just happened to be open as well. And then a confused racoon "fell" into our basement and came upstairs. I woke up to scratching and thought it was our cat. The funniest part was when I told Josh there was a racoon in the hallway his reply was "Lock the door". I think he forgot that racoons lack opposable thumbs to turn door handles. To his defense he was awoken at 3 am from a dead sleep. We did eventually get him back outside after the racoon peed and pooped a few times in the house... eeeeewwwww......

4. My first job was at Dairy Queen when I was 15. I LOVED it!

5. I met my husband at Husson College outside the dorm smoking a cigarette. He was playing hacky-sack the first time I ever saw him. We were such babes! (18!!!)

6. I quit smoking when I was 20, right before I found out I was pregnant with my first child! ( phew!!) I had been a smoker for 2 1/2 years.

7. I sometimes wash my walls with my mop when I am mopping the floors. It works really well and I can clean a large area in no time.

So there you have : 7 weird/ random things you may not have known about me. Ok- who's next??? Steph? Hannah? Karen?

1 comment:

rennratt said...

Ha! I've done this a time or three myself. I'll scroll through the archives and email you the links!