Monday, August 18, 2008

Comments? And Pictures....

Where are all the comments? Has everyone suddenly forgotten the English language? It's been like tumbleweeds blowing in the wind around here! Seriously folks, I need to hear from ya. I'm making it a requirement to post a comment at least once every 2 weeks :-)

Does anyone have any picture requests for me? ( something you'd like me to try and capture) Or maybe a challenge? I love a good challenge...

Also, I have noticed some of my photos from my blog showing up in *other places on the net without my permission. Now I'm flattered that you like them enough to cut and paste them some where else, BUT in the future, could you please ask my permission first? this is a FRIENDLY request. I hope you understand. If you want/need further explanation, email me and I'll be glad to answer your questions!

Now we're off for the week for some family vacationing adventures! Plenty of pictures to follow!

3 comments:

Coach Diane said...

Hi Sara,
I am really enjoying your wonderful pictures--
Have some fun r and r--you can check me out at www.balancewellcoaching.com
God Bless!
Diane

Justin said...

I've been blogging for over seven years, and the one thing I've learned is that the lack of comments just comes with the territory! But seriously, if I have to comment, you have to comment. :p

justinrussell.com/blog/
photoblog.justinrussell.com
flickr.com/photos/justinrussell

Take your pick! But I love the photos you've been posting. So great to see how you keep getting even better at it!

rennratt said...

I'm here when I can be!

I choose to link your blog to show you off, rather than steal the pics.

I think credit should be given where credit is due!