Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lilacs

Have you ever looked at a Lilac before? I mean, really looked at it's design? They have star shaped petals that are just perfect symetrically speaking. One of the things I have noticed in picking up photography is noticing God's handiwork in everything, especially nature.
I was fortunate to be able to use a very nice lens to take these pictures. (Thanks Deb!) It was Canon's 24-70mm "L" lens. Very nice. $1,000 price tag. Looks like I'll be selling one of my kidneys on the black market soon......

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love these. Growing up we had a big lilac bush. I loved it. I would just sit under it and take in it's fragrance. Everyplace I've lived since then hasn't had one. Last spring when walking around our property in the far corner there was a small but perfect lilac bush. It was one of those "God winking" at me momments. He knows the desires of our heart even if it's a little lilac bush!