Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Fun Day on The lake


So the kids had a great time today over at a family members house. it's truly one of their favorite places to be. Mine too, especially this time of year. I messed around with these in my photo editing program. I'm going for "old country time" feel to these pictures. What do you think? All opinions are welcome. (as long as your nice!) I really upped the contrast on most of these which make them look a little unrealistic but like I said, I'm going for a certain feel in these pictures.

I also used the 24-70mm "L" lens on most of these.


3 comments:

Legume said...

I love those pictures and especially love that they are in B & W. Great work!

Deb said...

Great captures Sara. I esp. love the one of Noah. Wonderful!

Deb said...

It's not Bella posting. I have no clue why that says Bella and not Deb-lol