Friday, October 3, 2008

MPIX

This is a plug for a new online photo printing shop. You can get anything from prints, to making calendars, photo books, business cards, buttons or even ( my favorite) gallery wraps. Their quality is superior and although bit more cost wise than Snapfish, their printing quality is amazing. (Thanks to Debbie who told me about them!) My FAVORITE aspect of ordering from them is they have EXPERT Color technicians who will re-touch your photos including: density, color & contrast.
I recently had a bad experience with snapfish. I ordered a a bunch of prints ( a wedding) and at least 10% of them have MAJOR printing defects. That's just annoying to me. So for my PROFESSINAL pictures, or the ones I just really, really love, I'm ordering from MPIX.

Check them out: www.mpix.com

And don't whine about their prices, you'll save in quality, I promise. AND it's STILL cheaper than developing film.


SO... does anyone have a good online photo printing company they like? I'm in the market for my "every day" photos. And with kids, I have a plenty!

Have a great day.

2 comments:

elena said...

i really liked your photographs...specially the balck and white stuff(although i cnt claim to knw mch abt photography)...u have lovely kids...hope u upload more soon!!
regards,
...

Unknown said...

Very nice works for amateur ;)!

If you want, if you don't want to retouch your own photos - you can try photohand.com

Keep 'em coming, I'll check back in soon.

Best,
DA