Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Year in Review: January- March





January: Tinyman's train obsession continued......



Attended a Baby Shower for a friend. All 3 of these ladies were pregnant then and now having 3 beautiful bundles of joy in their lives- amamzing!



Tinyman and the rest of the kids enjoyed ALL the snow we had. :-)

February: Einstein bought me some beautiful flowers! ( A rare and special occasion for me!)

Einstein took the girls to the Annual Father/Daughter Dance. They had a BLAST! (They have a wonderful daddy!)

Attended a Birthday Party for a very special Boy. Super Fun!!
March: Did a "Brothers" shoot with my boys- spur of the moment. They cooperated :-)

Caught Joker painting Sassy Pants toes. (SO CUTE)
Went to my FIRST Homeschooling Convention. It was LIFE CHANGING for me. :-)
Also got to catch a beautiful sunrise. I love to watch the sunrise, it is so breathtaking!

Einstein and I attended a Concert with Brandon Heath and one of our favorites: Third Day! So awesome!

And finished the month out with another Baby Shower for another friend.

Stay tuned for April- June!





No comments: