Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Mothers Day Present


I forgot to post this a while back. But I wanted to show you what a special gift i got this year for mothers day. My oldest daughter has been taking sewing lessons and she made me a little Wall Quilt as my gift. I was so touched when I opened it up. I had to fight back the tears and swallow the lump in my throat. This is the first Mothers day gift that I've gotten that hasn't been made out of paper or cardboard. I was so blessed by her gift she made for me. I will treasure it always. If my house ever catches on fire, it will be the 1 thing I grab. I am so blessed to have her as a daughter. I often tell her that if God hadn't given me a daughter like her, I'd want one just like her. She is so special and her Mothers day gift proves it! My children are an amazing reminder to me of God's blessing and love for me in my life.

No comments: